Re: [Xen-devel] Documetation - The Phantom Menace

On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 16:33:43 +0000
"Mark A. Williamson" <mark.williamson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > I reposted the file here, I can leave it indefinitely.
> > http://serverajar.com/tty-xenlinux.html
>
> The image posted doesn't seem to be complete - for me it md5sums to
> bbf51c73c7f712f4bd5b557c8f284ddb and it's only 1 meg.
>
> Is it possible the file on the webserver is truncated?

yes, it ran up against the quota and truncated, I just fixed it.

> What exactly is different in this image to the standard one?

Nothing much at all, I took the steps at the bottom of the webpage.  I
posted the image just to make it really simple.  I made the disk a bit
bigger, edited the fstab and network settings to match the xen config.

> I'm currently adding references to ttylinux into the manual, in order to
> provide concrete examples.

Cool, I hope someone finds ttylinux useful.  I was thinking of trying to
make a dom0 out of it sometime.