Re: [Xen-devel] Re: xm list dropping domain?

To: Tom Wilkie <tw275@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Re: xm list dropping domain?
From: Mike Wray <mike.wray@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 15:10:19 +0100
Cc: Tim Freeman <tfreeman@xxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 15:39:31 +0100
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From python you can use XendClient to call the api directly - either
synchronously or asynchronously. From Java you can use Jakarta commons
httpclient, and from C you can use libcurl (see the xfrd source in xen).

I wrote a simple interface to xend in java for the high-xeno stuff. Let me know if you need it, I don't think that repository is public.

I've already written a pretty complete Java interface using httpclient,
including sxpr parsing and pretty-printing. If there's interest I could make it available.

Mike