Re: [Xen-devel] Re: Partial workaround for probs with 3ware Controller

Strange, somehow the serial line output did not include all of the bootlog.
I have now rebooted with vanilla 2.4.7 and included the output of dmesg
in the attachment to this post.
Strangely again, the dmesg output is not including the first around 10 lines
of the bootlog which was included in the serial log ..?!
However it includes the stuff now you were asking for, and I was able
to spot quite some differences (In the IRQ redirection tables, column "Vect.")
If this is still not enough debug output, please drop me a line
and I will make your proposed changes to kernel/printk.c .

HTH,
   Sven