Re: [Xen-devel] Problems booting with 3ware Controllers #2

The attachment of this post includes a zipped boot dump
of a vanilla 2.4 (non-Xen) kernel, with TW_DEBUG set.
So it shows the 3ware debug output of a successfull boot and
can be used to compare it with my earlier post which
included the debug output of the non successfull boot
of the 2.4 xen kernel with the 3ware controller.

HTH,
  Sven