[Xen-devel] bad memory and xen

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] bad memory and xen
From: Jody Belka <lists-xen@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 18:16:48 +0000
Delivery-date: Thu, 05 Aug 2004 19:27:00 +0100
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I've just discovered a couple of bytes of bad memory on one of my systems
using memtest86+. now, with a plain linux installation i could use BadRAM
to easily work around the issue. i assume, however, that with xen it's not
the dom0 that does physical memory allocation, but xen itself, so is there
any chance of BadRAM-like functionallity being added to xen?

--
Jody Belka
knew (at) pimb (dot) org