[Xen-devel] more on current pull

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] more on current pull
From: ron minnich <rminnich@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 17:33:11 -0600 (MDT)
Delivery-date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 00:34:49 +0100
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xm is really nice, I have to say. Easy to use and debug

I am occasionally seeing my network just go away. For example, I did this:
xend start
xm create vmid=1
telnet 127.1 9601
   (wait a while, admire output stuff, see that it fails to nfsroot since
   I didn't set one up)
xm destroy 1
   (dom 1 goes away)
at that point, I've got no eth0.

Should I be using some other eth for the dom0->domN networking?  Is there
something else I'm doing wrong?

thanks

ron
p.s. are you using your own s-expression library for parsing or ... I'm
curious because all our cluster tools here use s-expressions for internal
comms.