Re: [Xen-devel] QLogic Fibre Channel HBA Support

To: Steve Traugott <stevegt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] QLogic Fibre Channel HBA Support
From: Wim Coekaerts <wim.coekaerts@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 11:48:42 -0700
Cc: Ian Pratt <Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 05 Jul 2004 19:49:58 +0100
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
being able to share devices across domains in interesting...
in particular for us ... I would hope that it will be possible to do at
some point.

we have cluster filesystems that can run on each domain. as long as we
have persistent shared block devices we should be fine.

in fact this way we can run a database in cluster mode, as we require
shared disk. without it would limit the usability for xen there.

might not matter to most but I'm playing around with it for the db to
see if this is useful for us.

there is a lot of potential