Re: [Xen-devel] xc_dom_create.py cpu flag

Hi David

there is a new option in the /etc/xc/defaults file (your existing file
is not overwritten when you installed the new version of the tools)

the option is
cpu = vmid # set based on vmid (mod number of CPUs)

add this to your exiting defaults file and you should be fine. the
comment above this entry also implies that you can set this to -1 and
xen chooses the CPU.

Rolf