[Xen-devel] xenolinux /dev/random

I've checked in a fix to the 1.2 and unstable trees for a problem
we discovered yesterday with /dev/random. Basically, the virtual
drivers weren't adding entropy to the kernel entropy pool, which
tended to mean that /dev/random blocked for long periods of
time. The problem was particularly acute with NFS root systems,
where with no entropy input /dev/random blocked forever.

If you were having problems with Apache being slow to start
(listening on port 80, but not servicing requests), you should
find the problem goes away the latest tar balls.

Ian