Re: [Xen-devel] Xen+coLinux / terminology

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Xen+coLinux / terminology
From: "Brian Wolfe" <brianw@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 13:00:16 -0500 (CDT)
Delivery-date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 19:02:45 +0100
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have added these to the xen WIki at
http://xen.terrabox.com/index.php/Xen%20Terminology

Could a Xen developer please confirm these definitions for me? If they are
incorrect, please feel free to either email the correct definitions, or
update the wiki. :)

Thanks!
--
Brian Wolfe           | Phone 1-(214)-764-1204
President,            | Email  brianw@xxxxxxxxxxxx

pub  1024D/73C5A2DF 2003-03-18 Brian Wolfe <brianw@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     Key fingerprint = 050E 5E3C CF65 4C1E A183  F48F E3E3 5B22 73C5 A2DF
sub  1024g/BB87A3DD 2003-03-18