[Xen-devel] Problem in domain creation

To: <Xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] Problem in domain creation
From: "Harikrishnan, Suresh" <Suresh.Harikrishnan@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 07:02:10 -0500
Delivery-date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 11:19:53 +0100
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Group,

            I recently downloaded Xen and now am trying to create domains using it. When I create a new domain using xc_dom_create.py tool, I get an error in the xen console:

FAT: bogus logical sector size 0

UMSDOS: msdos_read_super failed, mount aborted.

FAT: bogus logical sector size 0

FAT: bogus logical sector size 0

Kernel Panic: VFS: Unable to mount root fs on 08:15

Can you tell me what the problem is?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Suresh