[Xen-devel] Xen on RedHat 9 Graphical

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] Xen on RedHat 9 Graphical
From: "Vikas Motwani" <vkmotwani@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 21:39:58 -0600
Bcc:
Delivery-date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 03:41:30 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi.
I have RedHat 9 graphical version installed on a machine and wish to install Xen on it. I have the Xen CD with the ISO on it, but the ISO is designed for booting the system and installing RH9 kernel and Xen on top of that. Now that I already have the graphical version of RH9, I am not sure how to install Xen on top of that..I mean which files do I use to install and how to do it in the right order. I am not sure.. Please assist..
Thanks,
Vikas