Re: [Xen-devel] Crashes on SuSE

To: "Tvrtko A. Uršulin" <tvrtko@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Crashes on SuSE
From: Keir Fraser <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 14:43:11 +0000
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 15:06:26 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> On Wednesday 18 February 2004 14:30, Keir Fraser wrote:
>
> > I've just checked in a fix to xeno-1.2 that may fix some of the
> > problems you were having before. You might want to try it out...
>
> Here are the latest results:
>
> - DOM0 seems to be stable
> - DOM>0 are also stable even with modular config
> - when QoS compiled in kernel, boot stops at the same place (Xen Console)
> - when QoS compiled as modules, everything seems to be fine even when QoS
> modules are inserted
> - cat /proc/version reports just 2.4.24 without -xeno extraversion which
> breaks modprobe ( -xeno EXTRAVERSION is defined in Makefile )

Does Xenolinux print out a backtrace/stackdump when it crashes?

If so, I may be able to figure out what's happening (if you also allow
me to download the Xenolinux image file (it's called vmlinux, found at
the root of your xenolinux build tree)).

 -- Keir