xen-community

[Xen-users] LinuxWorld / NGDC Xen.org Booth Promotion

To: "'xen-community@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <xen-community@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'xen-community@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <xen-community@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] LinuxWorld / NGDC Xen.org Booth Promotion
From: Stephen Spector <stephen.spector@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 14:01:04 -0500
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Delivery-date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 11:02:03 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

From August 11 - 12, 2009 the Xen.org community will be hosting a booth in the combined LinuxWord/Next Generation Data Center exhibit hall to promote our Xen hypervisor and related solutions. The event is at the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco, CA  as part of the larger LinuxWorld and NGDC events.

The goals of having a Xen.org booth at this event:

   1. Promotion of open source Xen hypervisor as the basis for many virtualization solutions (e.g. Citrix, Oracle, etc.)

   2. Promote open source community and hypervisor solution

I have already committed to a 10×10 turnkey booth and selected a good location as we are an early registered exhibitor.

I am planning to run an onsite booth promtion that ties the Xen.org booth to the other Xen related companies that are also hosting booths at the show. I am also looking for anyone interseted in demonstrating your Xen related solution at the show in the Xen.org booth.

There is no charge for anyone wishing to show your solution in the Xen.org booth except being a booth volunteer to demonstrate your product. I am not sure how many people are interested in having their solution in the booth so I cannot guarantee the full two-days of exhibiting but I will ensure that all who chose to participate are given the maximum amount of exposure possible.

If you would like to show your Xen related project/product at this show, please contact me so I can begin to put together an exhibit hall plan. I realize that the event is in August but it takes time to co-ordinate activities for a booth at a large event and I want to give everyone in the community the opportunity to participate.

Stephen Spector

Xen.org Community Manager

stephen.spector@xxxxxxx

(772) 621-5062