xen-community

[Xen-community] usb support

dear xen community

I would like to virtualize xp under linux. the reason is, that I have a model
aircraft simulator which need windows xp. To secure the utility of the
simulator and autonomy from the hardware virtualisation is the only solution.
the question I have concerning to usb support on the guest os (win xp). namely,
I need an usb game commander (radio control) to control the simulator. Do xen
support this? and how xen does support graphic intensive applications?

thanks for your answer in advance.

best regards

joerg
Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/wasistshortview.php?mc=sv_ext_mf@gmx