xen-community

[Xen-community] Call for Speakers : Xen Summit 2008 (June 23 - 24 in Bos

To: <xen-community@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-community] Call for Speakers : Xen Summit 2008 (June 23 - 24 in Boston, MA)
From: "Stephen Spector" <stephen.spector@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 09:52:36 -0500
Delivery-date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 06:54:53 -0800
Sender: xen-community-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To Xen Community:

Calling all speakers, calling all speakers... The Xen Summit 2008 (June 23 - 24 in Boston, MA) agenda being created by the Xen Summit Program Committee is ready for development and we need your help. Have you had a desire to tell others about the great work you have done with Xen or are looking for fame and fortune in the Xen community? If so, we are looking for you. Please submit your topic ideas for consideration to stephen.spector@xxxxxxxxxx by April 30, 2008 and I will ensure that it is considered by the Xen Summit Program Committee. The Xen Summit Program Committee will then review your idea and request further information such as an abstract, etc. All speakers chosen for Xen Summit 2008 will get all the glory and fame necessary to continue on as a leader in the Xen community.

Thanks.

Stephen Spector

Sr. Program Manager, Xen.org

Citrix Systems, Inc.