xen-cim

Re: [Xen-cim] Next week's call

To: Xen-CIM <xen-cim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-cim] Next week's call
From: Jim Fehlig <jfehlig@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 16:52:12 -0600
Delivery-date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 15:50:01 -0700
Sender: xen-cim-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Jim Fehlig wrote:
I won't be on next week's call.  Not sure about following week.  I'm
hoping to move all of the instance providers to Gareth's new interface
while gone.

Ha - wishful thinking. As it turns out I did more play than work :-). I did get the following instance providers ported to latest cmpilify interface: Xen_Disk, Xen_DiskSettingData, Xen_Processor, Xen_ProcessorSettingData, Xen_ComputerSystemCapabilities, and Xen_VirtualSystemManagementCapabilities (1R0)

I will get these committed to hg repo tomorrow. This leaves Xen_ComputerSystem, Xen_ComputerSystemSettingData, Xen_VirtualSystemManagementService, Xen_Memory, Xen_MemorySettingData, Xen_NetworkPort, Xen_NetworkPortSettingData, Xen_Console, Xen_ConsoleSettingData, Xen_VirtualizationCapabilities, Xen_MemoryPool, Xen_ProcessorPool, Xen_ProcessorCapabilitiesSettingData, Xen_MemoryCapabilitiesSettingData, and Xen_RegisteredProfiles. Once these are completed we can move on to all of the associations, and then on to new stuff :-).

Jim