xen-cim

Re: [Xen-cim] Test suite

To: Jim Fehlig <jfehlig@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-cim] Test suite
From: Gareth S Bestor <bestorga@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 17:21:46 -0700
Cc: xen-cim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 11 May 2007 17:20:01 -0700
Sender: xen-cim-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

BTW - if you want to go 'all the way' in terms of independence, we could ditch wbemcli/CLI/whatever and use straight CIM-XML. I have a small script that uses curl to submit an XML doc to a specific host/port and display the results if/when they get back.

I'm not implying that avoiding a CLI to make our lives simpler is the way to go, but I just wanted to throw it out there as an option [BTW - one that we may be forced to take to test some things like DefineVS(), at least till these CIM clients correctly handle embedded instances...]

- G