xen-cim

[Xen-cim] Cimtester results

To: <xen-cim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-cim] Cimtester results
From: "Szymanski, Lukasz K" <Lukasz.Szymanski@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 14:21:54 -0400
Delivery-date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 11:20:42 -0700
Sender: xen-cim-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last night I was able to run a "sanity test" on all our providers with cimtester.  According to the documentation, here is what it does:

ClassSanityTest tests the following:
           enumInstanceNames
           for each response, getInstance, and validate that the two object paths match
           enumInstances, validate that the object paths from enumInstanceNames and enumInstances match
           associators/associatorNames - validate that the object paths returned are equal sets
           references/referenceNames - validate that the object paths returned are equal sets
           validate that the # of results from associators/associatorNames/references/referenceNames matches

           TODO:  (not yet implemented) if reverseTest is true, then for association calls, reverse the call:
           for each result, pass in that object path, and validate that the original object path is returned in the result set.

           default = true (when implemented...)

Here is what we got.  Not very elaborate output, but we did fail a lot of tests.

<<results>>
Luke