xen-cim

Re: [Xen-cim] tool for subscribing/receiving indications

To: Jim Fehlig <jfehlig@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-cim] tool for subscribing/receiving indications
From: Gareth S Bestor <bestor@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 13:12:30 +1200
Cc: xen-cim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, xen-cim-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Szymanski, Lukasz K" <Lukasz.Szymanski@xxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 17:11:38 -0800
Sender: xen-cim-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OpenPegasus has cimlistener. I've been using this - it can dump received indication into a file, which is how I check that they were generated and sent. I presume owcimindicationlistener does much the same.

- Gareth

Dr. Gareth S. Bestor
IBM Linux Technology Center
M/S DES2-01
15300 SW Koll Parkway, Beaverton, OR 97006
503-578-3186, T/L 775-3186, Fax 503-578-3186

Jim Fehlig <jfehlig@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: xen-cim-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

01/26/2007 12:23 PM

"Szymanski, Lukasz K" <Lukasz.Szymanski@xxxxxxxxxx>
cc
xen-cim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
[Xen-cim] tool for subscribing/receiving indications

OpenWBEM has /usr/bin/owcimindicationlistener for use as an indication
client tool.  I have not used it.

Gareth - do you have a preferred tool for testing indication providers?

Jim