xen-cim

[Xen-cim] Xen-API call rescheduled, to Thur 8-9am PT

To: xen-cim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-cim] Xen-API call rescheduled, to Thur 8-9am PT
From: Gareth S Bestor <bestor@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 18:35:12 -0700
Cc: jfehlig@xxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 18:35:31 -0700
Sender: xen-cim-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

There was unanimous consensus on the (somewhat postponed) Xen-CIM call earlier today to reschedule the weekly Xen-CIM call to Thursdays 8-9am PT, i.e. immediately before the DMTF System Virtualization call.

Well... ok, by "unanimous" I mean the three of us on the phone agreed. :-)

Anyway, if this is a particularly bad time for anybody then please let me know, along with what (other) times are *impossible* for you, so that I can try to find a new time that suits the majority. Silence will, as always, be interpret as approval...

- Gareth

Inactive hide details for Jim Fehlig <jfehlig@xxxxxxxxxx>Jim Fehlig <jfehlig@xxxxxxxxxx>

          Jim Fehlig <jfehlig@xxxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: xen-cim-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

          09/29/06 08:59 AM

Gareth S Bestor/Beaverton/IBM@IBMUS

cc

xen-cim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Szymanski, Lukasz K" <Lukasz.Szymanski@xxxxxxxxxx>

Subject

Re: Fw: [Xen-cim] Agenda items for 9/29 Xen-CIM call

Gareth S Bestor wrote:

> i can be free 10-11PT to chat.

This would work for me.  Is everyone else available?  Do we want to talk
today?

> how about moving the call to 8-9am PT thur, ie immedaitely before the
> SVPC call?

This works for me as well.  Might as well spend my whole Thursday
morning on calls :-).

Jim