xen-cim

Re: [Xen-cim] Re: [Xen-API] Xen Management API draft

On Fri, Jun 23, 2006 at 03:59:46PM -0400, Stefan Berger wrote:

> Gareth, Ewan,
>
>    I just subscribed to this group a couple of days ago.
>    Is the attached document downloadable from a source repository? To have
> changes made or extensions added to the document, should I just edit the
> pdf file or are the tex sources available to download?

The document is actually pulled together from a number of different blobs at
the moment -- it's not really in a state for you to edit.  The best thing for
you to do would be to come over to the Xen-API list, and we can discuss your
ideas there.  We know that this document has a number of faults, and it's not
ready for wide circulation, so I'd like to keep everyone's comments together
on the Xen-API list so that we've all got the same context for the discussion.

Cheers,

Ewan.