[Xen-changelog] [xen-unstable] [XEN] Update comments to reflect cset 130
# HG changeset patch
# User Tim Deegan <Tim.Deegan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
# Date 1166708893 0
# Node ID e86605304e52ee2012f5812dbf3a425572e65faa
# Parent dae6bc4241dbc3beb87b8530bcfc5127c6d92eb0
[XEN] Update comments to reflect cset 13059:6cbed96fedac
Signed-off-by: Tim Deegan <Tim.Deegan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
xen/arch/x86/mm/shadow/multi.c | 7 ++++---
xen/include/asm-x86/shadow.h | 8 +++-----
2 files changed, 7 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)
diff -r dae6bc4241db -r e86605304e52 xen/arch/x86/mm/shadow/multi.c
--- a/xen/arch/x86/mm/shadow/multi.c Thu Dec 21 13:43:19 2006 +0000
+++ b/xen/arch/x86/mm/shadow/multi.c Thu Dec 21 13:48:13 2006 +0000
@@ -3342,11 +3342,12 @@ sh_update_cr3(struct vcpu *v, int do_loc
/* Updates vcpu->arch.cr3 after the guest has changed CR3.
* Paravirtual guests should set v->arch.guest_table (and guest_table_user,
* if appropriate).
- * HVM guests should also make sure hvm_get_guest_cntl_reg(v, 3) works,
- * and read vcpu->arch.hvm_vcpu.hw_cr3 afterwards.
+ * HVM guests should also make sure hvm_get_guest_cntl_reg(v, 3) works;
+ * this function will call hvm_update_guest_cr3() to tell them where the
+ * shadow tables are.
* If do_locking != 0, assume we are being called from outside the
* shadow code, and must take and release the shadow lock; otherwise
- * that is the caller's respnsibility.
+ * that is the caller's responsibility.
struct domain *d = v->domain;
diff -r dae6bc4241db -r e86605304e52 xen/include/asm-x86/shadow.h
--- a/xen/include/asm-x86/shadow.h Thu Dec 21 13:43:19 2006 +0000
+++ b/xen/include/asm-x86/shadow.h Thu Dec 21 13:48:13 2006 +0000
@@ -248,11 +248,9 @@ static inline unsigned long shadow_gva_t
return v->arch.shadow.mode->gva_to_gfn(v, va);
-/* Update all the things that are derived from the guest's CR3.
- * Called when the guest changes CR3; the caller can then use
- * v->arch.cr3 as the value to load into the host CR3 to schedule this vcpu
- * and v->arch.hvm_vcpu.hw_cr3 as the value to put in the vmcb/vmcs when
- * entering the HVM guest. */
+/* Update all the things that are derived from the guest's CR3.
+ * Called when the guest changes CR3; the caller can then use v->arch.cr3
+ * as the value to load into the host CR3 to schedule this vcpu */
static inline void shadow_update_cr3(struct vcpu *v)
Xen-changelog mailing list
|<Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread>|
- [Xen-changelog] [xen-unstable] [XEN] Update comments to reflect cset 13059:6cbed96fedac,
Xen patchbot-unstable <=