xen-arm

Re: [XenARM] Problem with entry.S, error on instruction 'eors'

To: Shreyansh Jain <shrey.linux@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [XenARM] Problem with entry.S, error on instruction 'eors'
From: Li Haifeng <omycle@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2011 21:48:48 +0800
Cc: xen-arm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sat, 04 Jun 2011 06:49:14 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=/OtghPwV/vMJ2D6QPDdLkoeFBjM7kJ13Lb5C6dxUbh8=; b=eUeL9XpUxcx3Kxj+ogTIspExF6I7diiskpcdTzk+ys2WnaseqIY3pLlvcunPuHSZCF naCLHVxK3mFWQo+GDUTCB3ouCSyehZkHfbqKkNvoS63HCoZHOv07dU7e8JcqVlt24D/E 0Tit3yZ7u+qIzot5t80Od4+AYC07MeIq7lr+o=
Sender: xen-arm-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi, it works well with the cross-chain gcc 4.1.1.

http://arm.cirrus.com/files/tools/arm-linux-gcc-4.1.1-920t.tar.bz2