xen-arm

Re: [XenARM] xen-arm for Android Emulator board

To: sreenaath vasudevan <sreenaathkv@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [XenARM] xen-arm for Android Emulator board
From: Chrystel Gaber <cgaber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 10:49:25 +0200
Cc: xen-arm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 01:48:55 -0700
Sender: xen-arm-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi

I have tried to follow the guidelines of the setup manual (section A-2) for building xen-arm for the goldfish platform with the sources I got from the repo http://xenbits.xensource.com/xen-unstable.hg Unfortunately, with these sources I couldn't run "make menuconfig" and when you go through it you'll notice there is no "arm" folder under /xen/arch... It seems both repositories we used have not been used for the xen-arm project since 2009 and that the sources are going to be available next month on the wiki site (according to this post http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-arm/2010-04/msg00005.html). I don't know if there are other links.. I guess we will have to wait until next month's release...

Regards

C. Gaber

sreenaath vasudevan a écrit :
Hi
I am trying to build xen-arm for Android Emulator board.
I found a xen-arm repo (which I think is not the place to pick xen-arm I guess) @ http://xenbits.xensource.com/ext/arm/xen-unstable.hg <http://xenbits.xensource.com/ext/arm/> When trying to follow the setup manual (section A-2) for building xen-arm for android emulator board-goldfish platform, I do not find the "Android Emulator Board" in the "System Type" after running "make menuconfig".
It would be great if someone could tell me how to proceed.