xen-arm

[XenARM] Xen-arm status

To: xen-arm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [XenARM] Xen-arm status
From: PAtrick Gerber <kpa_info@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 15:03:24 +0000 (GMT)
Delivery-date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 07:03:28 -0800
Sender: xen-arm-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello all,

I would like to know what is the status of the Xen-arm project ?
In a mail from Sang-bum Suh, posted on this mailing list the Oct 29 2008, I
have read that some sources of the hypervisor and Linux as domain should have
been realesed at the Xen summit. I have searched this code on the project wiki
but there is nothing new.

Is the source code still to be published, and if yes, could I ask when ?

Thanks in advance.

Patrick Gerber