xen-arm

[XenARM] Question about EmbeddedXen's Status

To: xen-arm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [XenARM] Question about EmbeddedXen's Status
From: "Parth Patel" <parthvpatel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 00:08:12 -0700
Delivery-date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 00:08:15 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:mime-version:content-type; bh=SRT6i4u8LUxLZSh55By99lGrGaD5x/o6eiUJsftTBQE=; b=BRqJV6ErG7K8TJB/IUiGn2rhqeqTum5vjgCF056r+NWnoiw1itMXjlC21qTrHB2IIs Vk9ngHbMNBemAf9yXddu9EeBtAxO/rQssyLayiUYMphbffzdzFN33VhlZDtmKfVjhoKQ v2qArr5/R/fTPhbksRNGjn495f1qsxEMvMKu8=
Sender: xen-arm-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello Everyone,

I am a student at UCLA working on a project that involves EmbeddedXen. We want to port EmbeddedXen to "iMote 2" which has "PXA271" processor. The OS we want to put on the Xen is MicroCOS.

I have gone through all the archives in this message list, but could not find out the exact status for the EmbeddedXen project. I know that you guys are still working on Linux to put on Xen and the processor you have used is PXA270, but is the porting of Xen onto the PXA270 completely done? If so, is there any documentation that I can use to port EmbeddedXen to different processor? Also, what specific files I need to port to any processor?

Please let me know.

Thank you.

Parth