xen-arm

RE: [XenARM] Yet Another Xen ARM Port

To: "George G. Davis" <gdavis@xxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-arm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [XenARM] Yet Another Xen ARM Port
From: "ROSSIER Daniel" <Daniel.Rossier@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 13:47:11 +0100
Delivery-date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 05:47:55 -0700
Sender: xen-arm-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi George,

Great! Many thanks for your patch. I hope it will stimulate activities
in this area.
On our side, Damien is working now on setting up the IRQ layer in the
mixed colibri(PXA)-specific
xen-linux tree. I guess he will submit a new version on the sourceforge
repository in the coming days.

He will try to use your material in order to make something unified.
The immediate next step will be to enable the xen memory manager
functionalities in his tree.

Cheers,
Daniel

Ltd.