xen-arm

RE: [XenARM] RE: xen-arm mailing list archive

To: "George G. Davis" <gdavis@xxxxxxxxxx>
From: "ROSSIER Daniel" <Daniel.Rossier@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 08:32:10 +0200
Cc: xen-arm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Toni Nikkanen <toni.nikkanen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 23:32:41 -0700
Sender: xen-arm-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Daniel has kindly accepted to broadcast his source code; unfortunately,
the
file is 3MB large and I wasn't able to send it over the mailing list. Of
course, it
will make sense to push it to the XEN repository;
any advice from xen-source? For me, no matter if svn, git or whatever is
used...).

>> (Or maybe he can do it himself directly :-))
>
>Would it be impolite to add Daniel Ferstay to the dist list or did
>you already BCC him?

I guess he did it.

And, again thanks very much for Daniel's support and contributions.

>Meanwhile, we're also interested in porting Xen to ARM and would like
>to participate in the community porting effort to help get this moving
>along out in the open...
>
>> Daniel
>
>--
>Regards,