Re: [Xen-API] XCP 1.1 missing TransferVM (XenCenter Import)

To: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-API] XCP 1.1 missing TransferVM (XenCenter Import)
From: Jordan Tomkinson <jordan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 23:00:34 +0800
Delivery-date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 07:00:55 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=w+/18pFYxG8fTOtRdRjuXApJAqC4aFPtLLa1iRahfdo=; b=DtEdQ5neFtx8P9RfPSoFmmzU8T6HWpBfcQU28T4Pq0scT9CYuq7S/NR4t1JrBVHwMF UMlRFrf5RxhKlQYZ43zXs7pK6lLtOeFCIPKov/Q6Ikw+F8fS4T45unnC0kgHM9+O5txs x5SeTIbJV0GMJ/uz6timeAXM0iWOrP1KHHEgY=
Sender: xen-api-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx