Re: [Xen-API] Query regarding apache xml-rpc

To: medhavini buchade <medhavini1991@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-API] Query regarding apache xml-rpc
From: Mike McClurg <mike.mcclurg@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 14:30:50 +0100
Cc: xen-api <xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Tue, 04 Oct 2011 06:31:05 -0700
Sender: xen-api-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On 04/10/11 08:33, medhavini buchade wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> What should be the datatype of the variable used to receive the return
> value when Apache XML-RPC is used for calling the Xen APIs?

That depends on what API function you call. Some return booleans, some
return lists, etc. This is probably more of a question for an Apache
XML-RPC specific mailing list, since you're probably having trouble with
using that API specifically.

This page might help you out:

http://ws.apache.org/xmlrpc/types.html

Mike