[Xen-API] Re: XCP BETA BUG: bridge, kernel panic

To: Ben Pfaff <blp@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-API] Re: XCP BETA BUG: bridge, kernel panic
From: Sébastien Riccio <sr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 19:21:15 +0200
Cc: Breaker <aborodin1985@xxxxxxxxx>, "xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 10:22:56 -0700
Sender: xen-api-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On 15.09.2011 18:24, Ben Pfaff wrote:
I agree. That's what the OOPS looks like to me, too, at first glance. The goal of my reply is to make it clear that that would be a bug in itself. It's not just user error, even though the user may not be doing what would best achieve his goal.
ps: It looks like to me that your reply didn't make it to the list
My previous replies via gmane.org made it OK, it just took a while.  I
assume that this one will be the same way.

Thanks,

Ben.

Hi Ben,

I'm upgrading my xcp sandbox to 1.1 beta and will try if I can reproduce breaker's problem playing with brctl. If I'm able, I will let you know which version of openvswitch is used and how I was able to reproduce it.

As for your previous reply, sorry but I don't have it on my xen-api list folder here and it's not here too:
http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-api/2011-09/threads.html
So that's why I thought it would be good to let you know...

Cheers,
Sébastien