[Xen-API] Re: [Xen-devel] XAPI on debian and openxenmanager

To: Sébastien Riccio <sr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-API] Re: [Xen-devel] XAPI on debian and openxenmanager
From: Mike McClurg <mike.mcclurg@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 19:53:19 +0100
Cc: Jonathan Ludlam <Jonathan.Ludlam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 11:53:36 -0700
Sender: xen-api-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On 22/08/11 19:41, Sébastien Riccio wrote:

> Well I was going to try with xencenter, but there seems to be no option
> to disable SSL
> and at the moment xapi only answers to non-ssl http requests on my box.
> But then
> I think that maybe having that working, it might complain about the
> server version :)
>
> So i'll focus on getting openxenmanager to work. It's maybe just a
> python on windows
> problem, and also i'll take a look at your patch.
>
> Thanks a lot for your answer, and sorry for posting on the wrong list :)
>
> Sébastien

I've attached an init script to start xapi's stunnels. This will
hopefully be distributed with xapi on Debian soon, but we're not sure if
we want to just rewrite the XenServer init script to work on both Debian
and CentOS. I've tested this with OXM using SSL. Make sure you have
stunnel installed.

Mike