[Xen-API] xen performance monitoring

To: "xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-API] xen performance monitoring
From: Atul Gosain <agosain@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 06:00:06 -0600
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Delivery-date: Fri, 03 Jun 2011 09:40:18 -0700
Sender: xen-api-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I see in XCP documentation at http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XCP_Docs#head-42db8e57286caafd6d2250dbdc04f2f1f5d24aff that

XCP Features not in XenServer

  • VastSky SM backend integration (this is a development version in alpha state in XCP 1.0)
  • Performance Monitoring is not in the free version of XenServer

Now what I am not clear is about the performance monitoring part here. Do you have an idea about the performance monitoring in XCP. What is added in XCP which is not there in Citrix Xen server.

Or regarding second line too, if performance monitoring is not provided in free version of xen server, what is the special support in paid versions ?