Re: [Xen-API] repository for storage manager (/opt/xensource/sm)

To: George Shuklin <george.shuklin@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-API] repository for storage manager (/opt/xensource/sm)
From: Mike McClurg <mike.mcclurg@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 19:19:48 +0100
Cc: "xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 18 May 2011 11:20:05 -0700
Sender: xen-api-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On 18/05/11 16:53, George Shuklin wrote:
Good day.

I found that files in /opt/xensource/sm is not provided by any package
and there is no any repository on github with those files.

But those files are licensed under GPL and have great infuence on XCP
stability (right now I still fighting with multipath problem and I
thought to push patch for solution  - but I found nowhere to
clone/push).

I miss something or those files does not have repository?

I think that the files you are looking for are mirrored here: http://xenbits.xen.org/hg/XCP/xen-sm.hg/

Currently only the xen-api and xen-api-libs repositories are on github, but we're trying to convince other teams that github is the way to go ;) Don't forget, by the way, that the repositories in the XCP folder on that site aren't yet mirrored instantly, but are synced (hopefully) every week or so.

Mike