Re: [Xen-API] Dom 0 not able to install on 32 bit sys

To: Carlton Brown <carlton.brown@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-API] Dom 0 not able to install on 32 bit sys
From: Rushikesh <rushikesh.jadhav@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 May 2011 14:52:43 +0530
Cc: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 09 May 2011 02:23:13 -0700
Sender: xen-api-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello Carlton,

Thanks for sharing your experience and intension.. XCP on 32 bit systems
will really help to those who don't have a 64bit architecture.

I'm also a newbie at xen and XCP but have a strong desire to become a
pro in this, hence I have started taking my little steps towards it.
I have got good experience over administrating XCP and api stuff so its
time to go in its development for me. I never did any *nix "development"
so bit unsure where to start. I chose Oracle VBox as it runs quite well
on my Ubuntu.

I really need some guidance in startup for compiling XCP and XAPI or
setting up the development environment for XCP.

Do let us know whenever you publish the 32bit XCP page :)

Cheers,
Rushikesh