[Xen-API] [SPAM] DEFAULT_SR_NOT_FOUND when importing a VM

To: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-API] [SPAM] DEFAULT_SR_NOT_FOUND when importing a VM
From: "Jean-Francois Couture" <jfcouture@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2011 11:35:57 -0700
Delivery-date: Wed, 02 Mar 2011 10:37:19 -0800
Sender: xen-api-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

in xenServer 5.6,

I'm trying to import a XVA file via command line using curl.

I tried the example in the sdk document telling:
curl -T <exportfile> http://root:foo@myxenserver2/import?sr_uuid=<uuid_of_sr>

my exact line :  curl -k -T 12c38b19-c528-aa1c-5a4c-4112875c02f9.xva https://root:<password>@192.168.111.17/import?sr_uuid=ff852c97-e6c9-7ff2-0e2b-8becb7b5fb16

on that example, the 192.168.111.17 server is the pool master but the SR is on another machine.
I tried with the SR's server IP also.

using my credentials and copy/paste the UUID of the target SR (from xenCenter).

I also checked the UUID using "xe sr-list type=lvm" to be sure.
I even tried the OpaqueRef: reference to that SR

but its not working.

the error I get is : <html><body><h1>Internal Server Error</h1>DEFAULT_SR_NOT_FOUND: [ OpaqueRef:NULL ]</body></html>

My config is 3 xenservers 5.6 (not fp1) in a pool each with local storage.

On the otherhand, exporting a VM with curl works great.

Could someone shine some light on my problem ?

thanks,

Jeff C.