[Xen-API] Re: xen-api Digest, Vol 56, Issue 4

To: Jonathon Royle <jonathon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-API] Re: xen-api Digest, Vol 56, Issue 4
From: Chris Percol <chris.percol@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 21:08:42 +0000
Delivery-date: Wed, 05 Jan 2011 13:17:22 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=6BIoq0Gx4vwKsyCNAt2jK826FQTi0BpEgTcvy4Ume6A=; b=wFkg3yw0Nr8toh5jUgrecxyUvmhszFybePV+pT0WncU6e7PfG82PQ40uI6ayEreFbj 1Pu8+zKyinjkQoHSXc5wwbSnAEbaBbpM4ClybgXnDig1APuAH14AaMxpLefmtb+217y6 7QJNipYg1czZxBl7njBnL2C9q4NjR4k3JCxH8=
Sender: xen-api-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Jon,

Thanks, I had read over your message and notice the issue was unresolved.

Let me know how you get on and I will do the same.

Cheers,

Chris