RE: [Xen-API] Do we have API support for open vswitch

To: Jonathan Ludlam <Jonathan.Ludlam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-API] Do we have API support for open vswitch
From: Rob Hoes <Rob.Hoes@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 10:51:39 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: "xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 02:52:12 -0800
Sender: xen-api-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
As far as I know, the open vswitch backend should have been enabled by default.
If that was not the case, something might have gone wrong.

Jon: any idea?

In any case, you can indeed enable the open vswitch by executing the
xe-switch-network-backend command.

Cheers,
Rob