Re: [Xen-API] Create a Virtual machine with a specific UUID

To: Leonelli Mauro <m.leonelli@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-API] Create a Virtual machine with a specific UUID
From: Jonathan Ludlam <Jonathan.Ludlam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 18:10:59 +0100
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: Vincent Hanquez <Vincent.Hanquez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-api <xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 10:11:09 -0700
References: <29193D68FFD49B4A879F7A0E51F5F2830177C76227C6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <AANLkTi=c4pquzhWmzq8E9-01C-nPEqOcDaJM2b0eMPCD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <29193D68FFD49B4A879F7A0E51F5F2830177C76227DA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <4CAC49FB.9040205@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> <29193D68FFD49B4A879F7A0E51F5F2830177C76227E6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <EDD4E6CB-4C6B-4933-B095-A2AB267C255C@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> <C1888C46-F07F-48F5-BBF9-92D9D3D42C80@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> <29193D68FFD49B4A879F7A0E51F5F2830177C76227F4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <B0EFD7B3-3835-414B-BB49-500D8AE69695@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> <29193D68FFD49B4A879F7A0E51F5F2830177C762281D@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <CB49500A-FBCD-4E84-BADC-B1018DBC90FA@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> <29193D68FFD49B4A879F7A0E51F5F2830177C7622BE3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>