Re: [Xen-API] XCP Documentation Update

To: <xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-API] XCP Documentation Update
From: Magnus Therning <magnus.therning@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 10:43:07 +0100
Delivery-date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 02:44:30 -0700
Sender: xen-api-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On 29/09/10 02:58, Todd Deshane wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 10:37 AM, Todd Deshane <deshantm@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 9:20 AM, Stephen Spector
>> <stephen.spector@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> XCP Folks:
>>>

>>> I have taken down the Xen Cloud Platform Administrative Guide from the
>>> Xen.org website for some maintenance. Several people have found some content
>>> that needed to be removed and I am having problems re-converting the updated
>>> XML file into pdf. The document will remain UNDER CONSTRUCTION until I can
>>> get a new pdf created. Please let me know if you are an XML expert and I can
>>> send you the updated copy for compile(?).
>>
>> Something like:
>> http://www.xmlmind.com/xmleditor/_distrib/doc/commands/docbook_to_pdf.html
>>
>> Is there a makefile in the Xen Server code that we could use?
>
> Is anyone working on this? Is more community help needed?

I suspect this was forgotten due to Steven recently leaving xen.org.  I'll see
what I can find out about hits.

Cheers,

Magnus Therning
magnus.therning@xxxxxxxxxxxxx          Jabber: magnusth@eng

There does not now, nor will there ever, exist a programming language
in which it is the least bit hard to write bad programs.
     -- Flon's Axiom