RE: [Xen-API] Can Dom0 use more than one vcpu?

To: 'Anil Madhavapeddy' <anil@xxxxxxxxxx>, Fabio Kung <fabio.kung@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-API] Can Dom0 use more than one vcpu?
From: Dave Scott <Dave.Scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 14:10:58 +0100
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: xen-api <xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Fri, 09 Apr 2010 06:11:19 -0700
Sender: xen-api-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

Anil wrote:

> If memory serves, look in /etc/init.d/unplug-vcpus in dom0.  That's actually
> not in
> xen-api.hg, but installed by another build script (from dom0.hg) which isn't
> open-source.

It's true that some of the dom0 scripts are currently in another repo which
hasn't been published (because it's (a) full of rubbish; and (b) tied to our
build environment -- clearly this needs work). The scripts are intended to be
open-source; let me know if an explicit license should be added in a comment at
the top.

Cheers,
Dave