[Xen-API] Some questions about XenAPI

To: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-API] Some questions about XenAPI
From: Lonangel <lonangel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 15:03:08 +0000
Delivery-date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 07:03:19 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from :user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=fQnNJvmJsFSCGacC0XY1/GxGDuWid6FJIsFJSF4otYs=; b=YmFdOAHe+stn4KlodgQxBg7Q7/aA393v0Vq2pXlRaL+t5/Hcbzz6lDehYxWkFGaIYx gqXqgaHuqMLDS6kiznO53IzweM4NnRQjULjx23iDt8MFaT+296cYdOX9xCLoSgAzr1YJ CIkeyWVdlD/kVDRwWhuXhNkUSspEg0wiP1wfI=