[Xen-API] 32 bit vm on 64 bit xen server

To: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-API] 32 bit vm on 64 bit xen server
From: Seila Garcia <seila.garcia@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 15:46:19 +0200
Accept-language: en-US, es-ES
Acceptlanguage: en-US, es-ES
Delivery-date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 07:11:14 -0700
Sender: xen-api-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi all,

it is possible create a 32 bits xen guest in a 64 bits xen server?

I need get guest running with DirectAdmin  (32 bits) and the problem is:

if i use a 64 bits kernel for the guest,  the Directadmin instalation fails because the  64 bits arch ,
if i create the guest with a 32 kernel it fails on boot:

XENBUS: Device with no driver: device/vkbd/0
XENBUS: Device with no driver: device/vfb/0
XENBUS: Device with no driver: device/console/0
Freeing unused kernel memory: 140k freed
request_module: runaway loop modprobe binfmt-464c
request_module: runaway loop modprobe binfmt-464c
request_module: runaway loop modprobe binfmt-464c
request_module: runaway loop modprobe binfmt-464c
request_module: runaway loop modprobe binfmt-464c

Anyona can help me?

Thanks very much