Re: [Xen-API] Programming Xen

To: Jingwei Tan <efundaism@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-API] Programming Xen
From: Mike Dickson <mike.dickson@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2009 08:43:57 -0500
Cc: "xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Mon, 06 Apr 2009 06:44:20 -0700
Sender: xen-api-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'd suggest you download a copy of Xen from the Citrix site (there's a
free download there) along with the SDK in your favorite language.  This
will simplify your work in setting up Xen and the SDK has some very nice
examples that do much of what you want to accomplish.

Mike

--
Mike Dickson <mike.dickson@xxxxxx>
BladeSystem infrastructure R&D