[Xen-API] Xen-API Project Meeting #2 Update

To: <xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-API] Xen-API Project Meeting #2 Update
From: "Stephen Spector" <stephen.spector@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 14:28:35 -0400
Delivery-date: Wed, 02 Jul 2008 11:29:10 -0700
Sender: xen-api-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

For those of you who couldn’t attend today’s Xen API Meeting; here are some links to more information:

·         Meeting Minutes - http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenApi?action="">

·         Questions Sent in for Meeting - http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenApi?action="">

·         New Wiki Section in XenAPI

Xen API Project To Do List

List of Current Xen API 1.0 Functions that need completion or update:

·         [example]

List of Features for future Xen API desired:

·         [example]

The first step moving forward is to identify which Xen API functions from the 1.0 specification need to be either updated or written. From there, people can put their name up on the Wiki next to a function they will work on to avoid duplication of efforts. Please also post any relevant information on that API on the Wiki as well. Finally, if you have a feature or new API you would like to see, please add it to the Wiki list as well.

Based on the community response to these actions we can determine when our next meeting will be. Thanks.

Thanks.

Stephen Spector

Sr. Program Manager, Xen.org

954.267.2853