Re: [Xen-API] C xen api

To: vikram ranabhatt <lok.vikram@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-API] C xen api
From: Stefan de Konink <skinkie@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 15:49:41 +0200 (CEST)
Cc: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 29 May 2008 06:49:53 -0700
Sender: xen-api-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Thu, 29 May 2008, vikram ranabhatt wrote:

> I object to ur racial remarks.

Proof us the difference. You are not the only person that thinks that he
can get answers on the wrong mailinglist for trivial Google queries.

> yes i m from india.
> if you dont want don't answer the question,you can write the same in decent
> manner.

You don't take initiative. This is a serious problem and annoys people
that have serious work and use this mailinglist for more than n00b
communication. Even a newbee would write where he/she searched.

> people join community to share their problem and to get answer from the
> experienced person.

People acquire information first, if they don't understand this
information they can ask for clarification. You expect an answer. Maybe
you noticed that *nobody* answered any of your questions. There is a lot
of free documentation available. Try to start with the Xen Administrator
Guide.

> As I m new to Xen and have been assigned  to work on that,may be my
> questions are annoyed
> you, as you must have worked on Xen for 5 to 10 years.

LOL. 9 months, and not even full time. Fix your Google skills, you and
your company might benefit from that.

Stefan