[Xen-API] A few questions about the java Xen api

To: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ast32@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-API] A few questions about the java Xen api
From: "Hans Mayer" <loki84@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 23:17:51 +0100
Delivery-date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 14:18:16 -0800
Sender: xen-api-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,

my name is Frank and I have some questions about the java Xen api.
I and my study colleagues are writing a web based (jsp) administration tool for xen servers based on your java Xen api.

At the moment we encounter some problems with the api.
We discovered some bugs and have the problem that some functions aren't implemented yet (serverside) on the XmlRpc Server (VMGuestMetrics).
The next problem is that we would like to be able to manage more than one Xen server at the same time. This is not possible with the latest implementation of the ConnectionHelper class.
It's possible that it's already implemented, but we don't know how.

Now my questions are:
x) Is this project still alive or abandoned?
x) Is someone currently working on the api?
x) If yes, what is being worked on at the moment?
x) Will there be an update in the next time?

Best regards
Frank