[Xen-API] Just signed up + first question.

To: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-API] Just signed up + first question.
From: "frenchyp@xxxxxxxxx" <frenchyp@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 09:51:21 -0700
Delivery-date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 09:50:01 -0700
Sender: xen-api-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello everyone.

I just joined this list, so I thought I would introduce myself quickly. My name is Pierre, I am from Seattle. I have a professional and personal interest in virtualization solutions. I have a little experience with openvz, and I am currently interested in Xen (3.1.0) and xen-api.

My question concerns PAM authentication for xen-api.
I use this line in my xend-config.sxp to turn on xen-api and PAM authentication:
   (xen-api-server ((9363 pam )))
and I created a /etc/pam.d/xend file to handle login attempts.
However, it seems that xen-api insists on using the /etc/pam.d/login file instead on mine. Is that hardcoded in the code, or is there something I overlooked in my configuration?

Thank you for your help.

Pierre