Re: [Xen-API] Xen-API update

To: John Levon <john.levon@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-API] Xen-API update
From: Ewan Mellor <ewan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 14:42:21 +0000
Cc: Xen-CIM <xen-cim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Xen-API <xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 06:41:39 -0800
Sender: xen-api-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Thu, Feb 01, 2007 at 04:38:01AM +0000, John Levon wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 30, 2007 at 11:25:04PM +0000, Ewan Mellor wrote:
>
> > I've still got a few more changes to push through over the next day or two,
> > and when that's done I'll be marking this API version 0.9, to emphasise the
> > approaching deadline.
>
> Is the specification up to date? Is it complete?

What's in xen-unstable.hg/docs/xen-api is as up-to-date as it gets, which is
fairly close.  I've still got a few more features to put in -- I'll send
another announcement to the list and update the version number when I think
it's "complete".

Cheers,

Ewan.